On location portraits are the number one request for high school seniors. Our senior clients at Jessica Monte Photography want to remember the beautiful place they call home and going outside to the fields and gorgeous land that is Loudoun County is what they want most.
Jessica Monte Photography has been a preferred vendor of Morven Park since 2013 and is honored to be among the artists who create timeless works at this beautiful historic park. Historic Leesburg is just minutes down the road from Morven Park and is close by option for seniors who want to include street photography locations for their photo shoot. Our clients also love that after their photo session, they can enjoy a delicious meal at the many state of the art restaurants in downtown Leesburg or simply grab a great cup of coffee at Shoe & Cork.
A little bit about Morven Park: Morven Park is such a beautiful historic venue and park in Leesburg,Virginia. Originally open to the public in 1967, Morven Park has been the home to two governors, Westmoreland Davis, the 55th Governor of Virginia and Thomas Swann Jr., Governor of Maryland and a member of the U.S. House of Representatives.
Why Seniors Love Morven Park:
- Beautiful expansive acreage of gardens, lawns, and fields.
- Wooded areas, brick and dirt pathways, gorgeous foliage and trees, wrought iron gates, a traditional Southern mansion and carriage house, and weathered building backdrops.
- Privacy. Jessica Monte Photography is a preferred vendor at Morven Park and portrait sessions are scheduled with the facility and grounds committee. Your senior will have the freedom to be photographed without onlookers (unless of course your high school senior would like to bring friends to his or her session).
- Historic Leesburg is just minutes away and is perfect for street photography portraits.
- Pets are welcome at your portrait session.
- Sessions are customized to the individual personality of the high school senior and his/her family.
Why Seniors Love Jessica Monte Photography
- Creativity. We want to collaborate with your high school student to create the best photo session for him or her.
- Tells their story. High School Seniors are at an important place in their lives. The senior portrait session is their chance to document this special time and include the parts of their story that they’ll want to remember forever.
- Props. We’ve got lots to choose from and we encourage our High School Seniors to bring their favorite things, whether it’s their favorite athletic shoes, ballet flats, hat, dog or pet, ball, violin, or food.
- Modern and traditional. We want to create classic portraits that will look great today and generations from now. That said, we bring a modern approach with great lighting, set ideas, style and clothing.
- Fun. We are serious about having a great time at your photo shoot! No need to worry. We are a bunch of goofballs who will ensure that you have fun at your photoshoot and that the end results are outstanding images that you’ll love forever.
Below are treasured portraits created at Morven Park by Jessica Monte Photography. We look forward to reserving your high school senior’s photo session at Morven Park for Fall 2016. Sessions are limited so please be sure to make your reservation at least two months in advance. Call today at 703-327-7340 or email firstname.lastname@example.org We can’t wait to help you get started with your family portrait experience. Makeup, wardrobing and style consultations are available with your session.